Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Forgot My JINGLE BELLS!!!!!.............




but we went dashing through the snow anyway! The snow was perfect and fresh for our Christmas Eve ride and I went helmetless 'cause I could. The boys were pokey heading out. I guess my old geezer is wise to the fact that I love my long rides in the woods so he paces himself now. On the way back, different story, we trotted most of the way and I had to half-halt Grace for if I didn't he would break into a canter. I love that :)
I shot 2 video's of us cantering but the first one didn't take. User error. Jeez 46 and Alzheimers already!
Heading home through the wide open 137 stretch Dory and I were side by side with Grace cantering (I dropped my stirrups and just sat back) and Gemmy doing an amazing extended trot keeping pace, the snow flying in our wakes. DREAMY!
I've earned my Pomegranate Martinis tonight and Gracie his mash.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yay! Nice ride! Where was that....by Adler? Good boys. Looks like it was fun. Merry Christmas!